Online Training Courses for Activity Coordinators
Our courses focus on the essential knowledge and skills needed to support and enable people living with dementia and their carers to live as well as possible, whether they live at home or in residential care home.
Courses can be taken anywhere, anytime – tailor your learning to fit in with your schedule.
All our courses are fully recognised as CPD and ideal if you are an Activity Coordinator wishing to enhance your knowledge.
The Daily Sparkle has been a popular and respected provider of Activity Coordinator trainings in the UK for the last 5 years. During this period of Covid-19 we have developed a range of online training courses that you can do from work or home.
Five Steps To Successful Online Learning
- Select your chosen course, pay securely online and set up your online learning account – this is a new account separate from any subscription account you may already have with Daily Sparkle – you will be issued with new login details upon payment and enrolment.
- Download and study the Course Materials
- When you have completed your studying, you can return to the Course page and proceed to take the automated online Test – consisting of multiple choice and true/false questions.
- On completion you will see your test results and if you passed. If you didn’t, don’t worry because you can re-take the test.
- Once you have passed the online test, you will be able to download your certificate of completion as a PDF.
Our Training Is NAPA Accredited
Our training courses are recognised CPD courses by the National Activity Providers Association